The purpose of the South View Parent Teacher Organization shall be to support and enhance the educational programs at South View Middle School and to strengthen the relationship between home and school.
The South View Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is here to support the entire South View community - students, parents, and staff. We work together on everything from school events to fundraising to providing help and resources to South View educators.
This is your PTO, and we invite you to join our community. There are several ways to get involved:
- Become a PTO board member
- Help at events
- Assist in the media center
- Attend a PTO meeting
- PTO dues, which contribute to:
- Teacher grants
- Academic materials and supplies
- Staff development and appreciation
- Funds for students and families in need
- Event refreshments and activities